.. this is the title of the article about a not-so-good incident that surfaced in the blogging community recently. I can’t help but to share my sentiments as well.
Disclaimer: Hindi ito yung post about ostriches and deers ha.. side post muna tayo.. susunod na yun dito.. 🙂
But first, please read the whole story here.
Here’s what I have to say and learned:
– There are those kinds of people in the world, I’m referring to the PR firm and the Big Bad Blogger. And there are A LOT of people who won’t do the same thing.
– Credibility is always at risk when writing about food. Readers rely on it that’s why they read it.
– If the food tastes good, then you have good things to say. If it doesn’t, be honest. Blogging is influential. Be a responsible blogger.
– There’s a lesson learned from Ms. Georgia’s experience. I can’t blame her for what she feels. But please bear in mind, not all bloggers are the same. 🙂
– To fellow bloggers, whatever comes out of your posts, stand by it. If you ever commit a mistake, it doesn’t hurt to admit it and apologize. There would be haters and pleasers. They’re here to stay.
– Keep your posts as honest and natural as possible. Readers love to read stories with no pretensions. Your blogs reflect a part of who you are, or in some cases the whole of it.